EMPOWERengage equips women to mentor. Mentoring allows a woman to take what God has done in her, and invest and multiply it in another. This course teaches how to listen, discern the voice of God, and recognize where He is at work in the lives of others. It equips mentors with the skills to ask good questions that position others for personal and spiritual growth. The group setting provides support and encouragement for each woman to develop her skills for facilitating a mentoring group.
Prerequisite: EMPOWERone Certificate
Tuition: $300, due by Nov. 15 (includes January retreat). There will be no refunds.
TOPICS OF STUDY:
- Mentoring: What is it? Why is it necessary?
- Developing as a Mentor: Double Listening and Developing Discernment
- How to Mentor: When to Push, When to Wait
- Ministering Healing as a Mentor
- Dreaming: Helping Others Find Their Voice
- Multiplying: How to Empower Others to Mentor
EMPOWERengage Coordinator: Catherine Cha
Can I receive credits for EMPOWERengage?
No. There are no credits available for Empower Engage or Proclaim.
Can anyone enroll in EMPOWERengage classes?
No. Only students who have received a certificate of completion in EMPOWERone will be eligible to enroll in the advanced courses.
How much time should I expect to spend on EMPOWERengage assignments per month?
8-10hrs a month.